Wednesday, May 22, 2013

No more paper!

And with that, I officially end my UOL exams for my Year 2 in SIM.
I got a shock this morning when my alarm rang and my heart skipped a beat cos I thought that I had to wake up to study. Fuck. The happiest feeling was to realise that exams are finally over and I can laze back onto my comfy bed.

Life is so blissful now. Lets worry about the results when they come okay? ^.^

Thinking back, I guess this year's the most STRESSFUL year ever! I guess no one would know but I never forced myself this way, to this extent. It may be normal to most people, but I just can't get myself to sit down and start being all serious. I get sleepy so easily! Sigh.

Anyway... it's over Ann. Stop thinking about those....horrible memories.

Now with approximately 4 months of free time on hand, I have no idea what to do. Wanted to fill in my resume but seems like no one is interested in Accounts Assistant for 3/4 months. Can't play much, have to save money. Speaking of which I really wonder when I can finally have my own bike.................... Sigh.

On a brighter note, bros and gfs were really awesome, not to mention my happy pill! Despite the lack of time I never felt that I was really alone by myself. And thisssssss, makes me really blessed. Sometimes I wonder what will I do if I didn't have people like them around me. :(

No comments :

Post a Comment