Tuesday, January 15, 2013

1

Andddddd I decided to come back to blogger to spam my thoughts. Hi guys... regardless of whethere there are people reading or not... That doesn't really matter for now. (But actually my Nuffnang is gonna cash out liao BUT it needs just... a few more bucks... Hehe.) BUT I didn't start blogging again because of a few bucks. I digress.

With the sudden intrusion of social networks i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, almost all thoughts/feelings can be posted instantly either through text or a simple picture. I guess that must be the reason why I MIA-ed from Blogger for such a long period of time. I decided to remove all my archive from this blog since... 2008? Can't bear to delete them though, they are years of memories.. So I kept them in my personal blog which I suppose a few would know.

I still feel that all those Twitter/Facebook updates can't be compared to a post where you sit down and really 'pen down' your thoughts in full. You know, it's like point form versus paragraph. Sometimes when things happen, I actually have the urge to blog about it rather than just tweeting about it and forget about whatever significant incident which happened to spark up some emotions in me after awhile. I feel like somehow, I still love to blog. I hope I find time for it though...

Other than that, life has been quite mundane, quite boring, quite busy, quite tiring. But I'm still a happy girl everyday. I learnt a little through friendships which were formed and then lost during this period. It made me realise many things. But most importantly, life still goes on. If people don't cherish a friendship for whatever reason, let it be then. I used to think that losing a friend is a bad thing. But now, it may be a blessing in disguise.

Majority of the peeps whom I hang out with are now serving NS. Of course, some drift and some friendships are now even more precious through NS. You can clearly see who are the ones making efforts to keep the friendship going. And for that, I really appreciate it. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment