Thursday, January 17, 2013

Stay true, stay you.

"Let the world know you as you are, not as you think you should be, because sooner or later, if you are posing, you will forget the pose, and then where are you?"  ~Fanny Brice

I always believed in going for your own dreams and goals. No one can tell you that it's wrong or right, other than yourself. If you believe in it, go for it. Strangely, people always say that we live for ourselves, but when we try and work hard for it, they want you to stop 'dreaming' and just do what what THEY think YOU should do. I don't always shut these people off totally, especially when they are close to me. I do actually put myself in their shoes and understand why they say things like that. But sometimes, I just want to do things for myself, not for others.


No comments :

Post a Comment