Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Eyelash Extension - Carragheen

Just did my eyelash extensions today at Carragheen with my gf Jacelyn. Actually thinking of it since long ago and so one day I just randomly googled and saw from online that Carragheen has quite a good reputation of eyelash extensions and sooooo.. tadaaaa!!

I have a strong feeling that I will definitely go again because I am loving my eyes so much! The service was great and it doesn't feel uncomfortable at all right now as I'm typing this post. Cooooool!

The lashes come in a few series and I honestly have no idea which one to go for, I didn't know what I wanted so the consultant there was really patient and friendly and giving us advice on what to go for. They offered 60 lashes, 90 lashes for more volume, and 120 lashes for even more! But of course that has to depend on whether your real lashes has how much to support so many lashes. For mine, I could only go for the 60 lashes. But it's good enough! My gf on the other hand did 90 lashes! And hers was $125.

For mine, it was the Natural - 60 Lashes. For my gf, it was the Volume - 90 Lashes.
But instead of 0.15mm thickness, we were recommended 0.18mm thickness so that the lashes will look more visible.


Whole process only took us about 1 hour. And soon we were really having no considerations about going down for our touchup 2 weeks later. Cos it looks so pretty! Hahahaha.

It's a tad expensive for students like us, but I guess it all boils down to personal preference. For me, I think eyes are the most crucial factor in appearance. You have nice eyes and you will automatically be more or less attractive already. LOL. That's what I think.. Eyes can really be one huge factor. So I don't mind spending more on it.

And also, the service and knowledge of the beauticians there is definitely worth the money as well.
This is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Back to admiring my eyes in the mirror. Teehee.

I don't normally do girly stuff like these but... I really think it's worth a try. :)

Carragheen SkinCare Boutique
12A Liang Seah Street
Singapore 189033
Telephone : 6222 3376
Email : info@carragheen.com

No comments :

Post a Comment