Friday, April 19, 2013

So 22 years ago I was born...

So Happy Birthday to me? I'm 22 years old. How to happy sia? You tell me.
Just kidding.

BUT anyway, I went for a dinner with my secondary school girlfriends - Rebecca, Jocelyn, Li An, Dorothy and Chu Qiao. Well I didn't really expect them to celebrate OR remember my birthday, I swear. I was like thinking maybe they just wanna meet up. But they did remember!! I just felt really lucky and blessed. Hehe.


Jocelyn!



And after the cake cutting I thought it was over, they still got me a present!!! Sibei unexpected. Cos I thought the cake was already very sweet of them liao. But they...

Got me a backpack~!!! My style somemore.


 Jocelyn stuffed this into her bag and asked me to guess what they bought for me. My first guess was a teddy bear because that's what people normally buy for girls, not that I like teds.... Then she said 'YOU LIKE TEDDY BEAR ONE MEH! I thought you the cool cool kind one?'

HAHAHA. So here it is! They know that I have been using mine for a few years already and it was from Zinc, so they found one with similar style. And it's really my style. Love them so much!


And well, regardless of whether people wish me or give me presents or not, I love them all the same! It has been a blessing to have met people like you guys, my bros who have been there for me, my gfs who have lent me their listening ears, those giving me advices, those I met and lost, those who didn't mind going the extra mile just to help me out, it's all because of wonderful people I have met which makes me feel that I am loved, whether or not it is my birthday. Because I know how it feels like to have people caring about me, I learn to care. Because I feel happy whenever people help me out without expecting any favour in return, I learn to be more helpful. Because hanging out with happy people makes me happy, I learn keep smiling. 
I am always trying to be a good friend, because I know the feeling of having awesome friends.

You guys rock.
















 22 years is not long, I have much more to learn, many more people to meet. Although people may not be reading but I am really thankful for all that they have taught me. And for that, I love you all!!

I am actually very afraid to blog about relationship stuff because of the past.
But if you're reading this, thank you, countless 'thank you's can't describe how grateful I am to have met you. 

 I love you, as simple as that. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment