Wednesday, March 15, 2017

I have little tolerance for people with little brains

Especially when it concerns animals.

I get it when you like to share a video of a cute puppy and go Awwww so cute. But people who say the dumbest shit gets on my nerves.

*Girl posts a video of a Panda*

'I wanna take it home'

Did you realise how ridiculously illogical you sound? Do you think you are going to plant bamboo trees in your room or the panda is going to magically be biologically adapted to your room temperature. God.

Girls who tell people to buy dogs when they share a video of cute dogs.

Shut the fuck up already and stop having the default mentality that the only way to keep a pet dog is buy trading money for it. Don't tell people to BUY a dog, it's 2017 with so many animal welfare activists why are some people still sounding so narrow-minded?

I get too sensitive with all these ignorant people. If I had 3 wishes I'd wish they die 3 times.

No comments :

Post a Comment